Please note that our Website contains links to other sites not owned and/or operated by us; therefore these sites may have privacy policies that differ from our Website.
What information do we collect through our Website, and how is this information used?
Contacts through our Website
We collect certain personal information through the Website when you choose to submit such information to us through email, an online form or other method (such as contacting us through our “Contact Us” or “Request a Demo” Website functions). This may include, but is not limited to, a person’s name, company name, physical address, telephone number, and email address and includes such personal information you provide to us in order to request additional information about our products and services, employment opportunities, or for other purposes. We use personal information collected through our Website to respond to specific requests for information.
You do not need to provide this personal information to us, but if you do not, we will not be able to respond to your communication. We collect and use this personal information for our legitimate business interests to understand customer/potential customer feedback and responding to sales requests. We will keep this information for as long as you have a relationship with us, or if you do not have a relationship with us beyond this communication, for a reasonable length of time that lets us understand how people use our Website.
We also maintain a log of certain information concerning visitors to our Website, including but not limited to a visitor’s IP address (a computer’s numerical Internet address), the websites from which visitors access our Website, the type of web browsers used to access our Website, the device used to access our Website, and the pages viewed. Such information may be treated as personal information under certain applicable local law. We only use this type of information to understand how our Website is accessed and how it is used.
If we have collected your personal information through our Website or through other channels (such as if you have exchanged contact information with one of our sales representatives or certified partners, or have included your personal information in an event registration form), and we have permission to do so, we will use your personal information to inform you about our products and services and to gather feedback from your on our Website and services. You may unsubscribe from any marketing communications at any time by selecting the opt-out link which will be contained in any such email or communications that you receive or by contacting us at email@example.com
We will also disclose personal information (1) in response to lawful requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements) and (2) in our sole discretion if we believe that such disclosure is appropriate in connection with an official government or regulatory investigation or in response to a perceived significant threat to a person’s health or property or to our business.
We may also process your personal information if necessary in the defense of a legal claim. We will not delete personal information if relevant to an investigation or dispute. It will continue to be stored until those issues are fully resolved.
How does Wanido protect the security of my personal information?
How can I change, update or delete my personal information, or request that I not be contacted?
You can change or update your personal information at any time by contacting us using the information listed below.
What rights do I have about the use of my personal information?
We have listed the rights you have over your personal information and how you can use them below.
- We need your consent for some of the ways we use your personal information, e.g., for marketing or processing special categories of information about you. You can remove that consent at any time.
- You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your personal information and if we are, you can ask for access to that information and details regarding:
- why we are using your information;
- what information are we using;
- who we have shared the information with;
- the period for which your information will be stored, or how we determine that period;
- your right to object to our processing of your information, your right to have your information erased or the processing of your information restricted;
- your right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority;
- the source of your information where it has not been provided by you;
- the existence of any automated decision-making processes using your data or any profiling;
- the transfers of your information to countries outside of EEA and the safeguards in place; and
- your right to a copy of the information about you which is being processed by us.
- You can ask us to correct your information if it’s wrong.
- You can ask us to delete some of your information.
- You can ask us to restrict how we use your information.
- You can ask us to help you move some of your information to other companies.
- You have a right to ask that we provide your information in an easily readable format to another company.
- You can ask us to stop using your information, but only in certain cases.
- You have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority.
You also have a right to object to us processing your information in certain circumstances. You can ask us to stop processing your information at any time. In certain circumstances, we may not be able to do this or may not be required to do this. For example, if there are outstanding contracts between us, if we required by law to keep the information or if the information is relevant to a legal dispute then we may not stop processing your information.
If you would like to exercise, or discuss, any of these rights, please contact as described below.
Does the Website use “cookies”?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Most internet browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies. However, you can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to block or delete cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you are in the EEA, you also have the right to complain to the local data protection authority (DPA) within the EEA.
What are my privacy rights under California law?
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are California resident and want a copy of this notice, please submit an email request to us. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response.
How are “Do Not Track” requests handled?
The Wanido website does not currently recognize and process “do not track” signals from different web browsers. For more information on “do not track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.org.
If you have any questions about this Policy or would like to request access to your Personal Data, please contact us as follows:
325 7th St South, Suite 300
Fargo, ND 58103